Things I love about this family:
- We all know Picture Day is usually not Dad’s favorite day, but this Dad was down for anything. “You want me to spontaneously laugh? No problem. Just sit here and have a chill conversation with the kiddos? Sure!” Love that.
- Mom is a Stella and Dot consultant. I guess I live under a rock. I’d never heard of the brand before she introduced me to it but it’s beautiful stuff and is *the* costume jewelry choice of the stars. Check it out!
- Their dimples. The whole family has adorable dimples. I’m a little jealous.
- Both kids are gorgeous. Luke could care less. But Olivia, in particular, said she is just waiting to be discovered as a model. Apparently she was pretty impressed with being one of the images in my coffeeshop display last year. Awesome.
- They brought wine. Again, I was a little jealous. They saved a glass to cap off the end of the session, but alas: